South Jersey Cosmetic and Implant Dentist Credentials
Post Graduate Training:
- December 2009: Oral Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
- November 2009: Implant Dentistry, Astra Tech, Goteborg Sweden
- September 2009: Implant Dentistry, Straumann Implant System
- February 2008: Reconstructive Dentistry, Qi Enterprises
- May 2006: Implant Therapy, Periodontal Study Club
- November 2006: Anterior Esthetics, Nobel Biocare USA, Inc.
- December 2005: Implant Technologies, Nobel Biocare
- September 2005: Extreme Makeover Dentistry, Discuss Dental
- October 2005: Occlusion and Esthetics, ADA Annual Session in Philadelphia
- March 2005: Advanced Removable Partial Dentures, Equipoise Dental Lab
- January 2005: “Tooth Replacement in the Aesthetic Zone” Periodontal Study Club
- November 2004: The Art of Esthetics, NYC Dental Meeting
- November 2004: Aesthetic Makeovers, Golden Study Group
- January 2003: Protocol for Advanced Posterior Esthetics, Las Vegas Institute (LVI)
- January 2003: Advanced Posterior Esthetics, Las Vegas Institute (LVI)
- December 2003: Advanced Crown, Bridge, Implant Therapy, Periodontal Study Group
- January 2002: Esthetic Implant Dentistry, Nobel Biocare, Yorba Linda, CA
- January 2002: Branemark Prosthetic System, Nobel Biocare, Yorba Linda, CA
- October 2002: Surgical - Prosthetic Overview, Nobel Biocare USA, Inc
- November 2001: Advanced Operative Dentistry, Southern Dental Society - New Jersey & Albert Einstein Medical Center
- December 2001: Advanced Prosthetics, Nobel Biocare
- March 2000: “Functional Jaw Orthopedic and Coordinated Restorative Treatment, Dr. Albert Chinappi
- May 2000: “Restorative Implant Dentistry” Lifecore
- October 2000: Oral Sedation, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (D.O.C.S.)
- November 2000: Composites in Dentistry, Middlesex County Dental Society
- November 1999: Adhesion Dentistry, Fifth Quarter Seminars
- September 1999: Crown and Bridge, Dr. Bill Strupp
- November 1999: Occlusal Science, Southern Dental Society of New Jersey, Albert Einstein Healthcare
- November 1999: Anterior Esthetics, Dr. Arnold Weisgold
- March 1998: Dentures, Prosthetics, The Center for Advanced Dental Study, St. Petersberg, FL
- May 1998: Comprehensive Esthetics, Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- June 1998: Periodontics and Restorative Treatment, The Center for Advanced Dental Learning
- October 1998: Periodontal and Implant Therapy, Periodontal Study Group
- October 1998: Forensic Dentistry, Dr. Haskell Askin
- January 1997: Laboratory Dental Ceramics, Dr. Ed Walk
- May 1997: Branemark System Restorative Training - Advanced, Rucci Laboratories
- June 1997: “Branemark System Restorative Training - Advanced, Rucci Laboratories
- June 1997: “Restorative Management of Anterior teeth, Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- June 1997: Advanced Esthetics, New Jersey Dental Association
- November 1997: State of the Art Adhesive Dentistry, Dr. John Kanca
- March 1996: Esthetic Dentistry, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- May 1996: Ceramics Symposium, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- May 1996: Implant Symposium, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- May 1996: Ceramic Restorations, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- May 1996: Full Porcelain Esthetics, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- May 1996: Periodontal Plastic Surgery, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- October 1996: Cosmetic, Reconstructive, Regenerative Periodontal Surgery, Dr Sullivan & Yasner’s Study Club
- November 1996: Diagnostic Intraoral Dental Photography, National Dentex
- October 1995: Anesthesia and Pain Control, Periodontal Study Group
- October 1995: Advanced Dental Materials, University of Medicine - Dentistry of New Jersey
- April 1995: Anesthesia and Pain Control, Periodontal Study Group
- February 1995: Removable Prosthodontics, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- February 1995: Fixed Prosthodontics, Strupp Postgraduate School
Carmen R. Petulla, D.D.S.
Over 40 years ago Carmen R. Petulla, D.D.S. opened his private practice in Marlton, New Jersey. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in History from Temple University. In 1966 he graduated from the Temple University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Petulla served for two years with the Air Force during the Vietnam War, receiving training in all specialties of dentistry. He has been a member of the American Dental Association for 40 years.
Dr. Petulla's commitment to keeping abreast of modern dentistry and having access to the most advanced dental procedures available for his patients is reflected in his near constant involvement in Post Graduate training. To date, he has completed over 2,000 hours of advanced training, encompassing cosmetics, crown and bridge, dentures, operative dentistry and dental implants.
Dr. Petulla is also an alumnus of the internationally recognized L.D. Pankey Institute for Complete Dental Treatment. His practice has been amalgam-free since 1985.
In his spare time, Dr. Petulla enjoys playing golf.
Kristin B. Petulla, D.D.S.
Dr. Kristin Petulla joined the practice in 1995. She began her education at Elizabethtown College earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology, with a Minor in Biochemistry. Dr. Petulla then earned her Dental Degree at the University of Maryland in Baltimore.
Before joining the practice she was a resident doctor at Abington Memorial Hospital in Pennsylvania, where she completed her General Practice residency. Dr. Petulla has received special training in a wide variety of dental specialties including prosthodontics, oral maxillofacial surgery, endodontic procedures and periodontal surgery.
Dr. Petulla has been a member of the American Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry for over 15 years.
She has also attended specialized courses provided through the famed Las Vegas Institute for Cosmetic Dentistry (LVI), a premier Post Graduate training facility that provides unrivaled training in cosmetic procedures.
A resident of Moorestown, Dr. Petulla spends her personal time riding horses and skiing.